Last revision: April 23, 2018
WebPort Global LLC of Two Seaport Lane, 9th Floor, Boston, MA 02210, United States, hereinafter WebPort Global, has adopted this privacy notice to explain the collection, collection, use, protection and distribution of personal data. derived from the use of WebPortGlobal.com or any other service, function, tool, software, or application linked to WebPortGlobal.com. Personal data or personal information is considered to be any type of information related to a natural person that allows the identification of said individual.
This Privacy Notice is not applicable to personal information collected through another website. WebPortGlobal.com may contain links to other websites, and we are not responsible for the privacy policies of such web pages: we recommend that you read the privacy notice of each web page you visit.
In order to use WebPortGlobal.com, you must register and create a personal profile on WebPortGlobal.com; providing general information about you, including among others your email address. Once registered in WebPortGlobal.com, you must provide a series of personal data, such as: a username, email address and the name of your company. Providing this information is optional, but if you do not provide it, you may be restricted from using certain features of WebPortGlobal.com.
WebPortGlobal.com can collect your information directly through you, automatically from your computer or via third parties.
Information collected directly from you: We can ask any or all of the following types of personal information at the time of your registration to certain services, access to content or features or when you communicate directly with us:
Information collected automatically:
- Contact information: name, email address, postal address, landline and mobile number.
- User name, password and password recovery questions with your answers.
- Preferences of contact and communication medium.
- Demographic, geographic, industry and trade and business preferences information.
- Search queries and results.
- Verification of identity and methods of payments such as credit card.
- Other information about the user's identity such as: credit card number, and mobile number.
- Information uploaded to the community in conversations, forums and other interactive online functions.
- Correspondence sent to us.
We may collect certain personal information automatically including:
Information collected through third parties
- Information about your unique interactions with WebPortGlobal.com and our content, whether such content displayed on or through our website, or if you participate in forums and conversations or if you simply communicate in some form through WebPortGlobal.com about specific topics on other sites and / or through other means of communication, including among others, the type of content displayed or referred, your opinions or comments on such content or of the party that owns, creates, licenses, manufactures or distributes such content, and their conversations with others in the WebPortGlobal.com community about any content.
- Your physical and geographical location during the browsing time on WebPortGlobal.com, including mobile device identification numbers that can identify the physical location of such devices in accordance with applicable law.
- Your IP address (Internet Protocol), which is the number automatically assigned to your computer when you access the Internet and occasionally this can be used to identify your geographic area.
- Information about your interactions in email and other messages, such as the links visited and if the messages were read or forwarded.
- Sites visited before and after accessing WebPortGlobal.com.
- Web pages and links visited within WebPortGlobal.com.
- Type of browser used and operating system.
- Information collected through cookies, web bugs and other technologies.
- Upon request, the bandwidth speed and information about the software programs installed on your computer equipment.
- Standard information of the server log.
: We may collect personal information about you from other sources, including interactive applications (such as mobile devices, third-party services and integrated video players), from other partners and from commercially available sources (such as data collectors and public databases) and available advertising sources such as online searches and resources such as LinkedIn, or other similar platforms, your company's website, the company's office or the equivalent of corporate searches.
These are examples of the type of information we can collect from third sources:
Please remember that all personal information we collect about you may be used independently or in combination with other information about you and others, including providing third parties with information about the content you visit, demographic information, among other types of information. information that can help us personalize our communications with you and develop content and services relevant to your profile.
Our use of your Information
- Name, postal address and telephone number.
- Demographic information such as gender, age and date of birth.
- If you access third-party services through WebPortGlobal.com, information such as your username and password, your information available in these third services.
- Your interests and buying behaviors.
- Details of their professional qualifications and their previous and current roles.
- Publicly observed data, such as activities on blogs, videos and other online publications.
- Other browsing information, such as websites visited and ads viewed or clicked.
We generally use your personal information collected in the following ways:
Disclosure of your Information
Although we do not sell or rent your email address, we may share your personal information provided by you and / or collected in the following ways:
- Fill out your request for products, services and information; and even send you electronic content, purchase authorizations and complete a transaction that you have requested.
- Allow your participation in functions such as surveys, interviews and bulletin boards.
- Provide special offers or promotional materials on behalf of WebPortGlobal.com, our affiliated companies and third parties, in accordance with applicable law.
- Analyze the use of WebPortGlobal.com and information about our visitors / users to understand and improve our services offered.
- Customize the content you visit when you access WebPortGlobal.com.
- Develop advertising tailored to your interests.
- Include in reports that we prepare about businesses, commercial sectors and opportunities of interest at the request of the users as part of our Premium service.
- For any other reason communicated to you at the time of repositioning your information or your agreement.
Protection of your Information
- We share information with third parties:
- Your demographic information and location from which you access the WebPortGlobal.com services.
- Content referred or visited, visited or indicated that you want or do not want to see.
- Your opinions and comments about a content, product or service offered, or the owner; creative license, producer, or distributor of said content, product or service.
- Your communications with others within the WebPortGlobal.com community.
- We can ask for your consent to share your personal or contact data with third party business partners.
- We may share your personal information with third-party providers that provide us with specialized services: including website hosting, payment processing, customer support, online chat, email and text message deployment, business analysis, marketing and data processing. These third parties may use your contact information only to help us provide our services and not for other purposes.
- We may share personal information collected about you with our affiliated companies so that we can provide you with information about products and services that may be of interest to you.
- We may share your personal data with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of WebPort Global LLC, a merger, consolidation, sale of assets or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- We may disclose your personal information, such as your contact information, to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal processes and other enforcement measures, and to comply with other legal obligations.
We take the necessary precautions to ensure that your personal data are protected against unauthorized access; measures as internal corporate policies to limit access to storage systems for your personal data. The security of any information transmitted over the internet or other networks can not be guaranteed 100%. Although we strive to protect your personal information transmitted through WebPortGlobal.com, you are the one who assumes the risk at your own risk.
Personal Data Retention
We store your personal data only for the time necessary for processing according to the purposes established and described in this Privacy Notice. We periodically destroy or delete old or outdated personal data according to our corporate policies. We may file a copy of your personal data for compliance with the law, respond to legal proceedings or protect and defend our legal and material rights.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is downloaded under your consent in the browser or hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies:
- These cookies are necessary for the operation of WebPortGlobal.com: such as those that allow your secure access to WebPortGlobal.com, use a shopping cart or the use of electronic invoices.
- Cookies for the purpose of analytics and performance:
- These cookies allow us to know and count the number of visitors and their behavior and interaction while browsing WebPortGlobal.com. This information helps us improve the performance and functionality of WebPort Global, such as ensuring that users easily find what they are looking for.
- Functionality cookies:
- These cookies recognize when you access WebPortGlobal.com again, allowing you to customize the content for you, greet your name, record your preferences (for example, your choice of language and region).
- Guidance Cookies:
- These cookies register your visit to WebPortGlobal.com, the pages and links that you have visited. This information is used to personalize WebPortGlobal.com and the ads displayed according to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for the same purposes.
You can block these cookies in your browser settings that allow you to refuse the configuration of all or some cookies. However, if you block all cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some parts or the whole of our page.
We eventually use other tools to analyze the information collected in WebPortGlobal.com, such as Google Analytics among others.
Protecting the Data of Minors
We do not knowingly collect data from children under 13 years of age. By accessing WebPortGlobal.com, you declare that you are over 13 years of age. We will proceed to immediately delete our records any personal information that we have inadvertently received from someone under 13 years of age. We also recommend that any minor user seek the consent of their parents before providing any kind of personal information on the internet or any network.
User Generated Content
WebPortGlobal.com allows users to publish their own content in blogs, videos, bulletin boards such as "Information Sources". and other functions. Please remember that the published information becomes public information, and you should be careful with the disclosure of your contact, financial or other information. We can not prevent the use of published content in a manner that violates this Privacy Notice, the law or your privacy and personal security.
You have the right to deny the use of your personal data for commercial or marketing purposes. We will inform you previously to the collection of your information, if we intend to use your data for such purposes, or to disclose your information to a third party for such purposes. You also have the right to correct any error in your personal data. You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us.
Users visiting WebPortGlobal.com from outside the United States
WebPortGlobal.com is located in the United States. Please note that personal data provided by you or obtained as a result of your use of WebPortGlobal.com may be processed and transferred to the United States; being subject to the laws of the United States. Your personal data may also be transferred to Ireland and subject to Irish law and the EU Data Protection Act. The privacy and data protection laws in the United States and Ireland may not be equivalent to the laws of your country of residence.
For users visiting WebPortGlobal.com from the European Union: By using and participating in WebPorGlobal.com, or by providing us with your personal information, you are giving consent to the collection, transfer, storage and processing of information to and in the United States.
Users visiting WebPortGlobal.com from outside the European Union
WebPort Global processes your personal information in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (UE 2016/679), hereinafter RGPD, and other legislations of the member states of the European Union, collectively referred to as the "Law" of Data Protection of the EU & rdquo; WebPort Global is a data controller for the purposes of the EU Data Protection Act.
WebPort Global uses your personal information for the purposes ruled in this Privacy Notice. In relation to such information processing, we generally depend on a combination of the following legal bases under the RGPD:
- The interested party has given his or her consent to such processing of information.
- Processing is necessary for the execution of a contract.
- Processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the person concerned or of other people.
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party.
WebPort Global is specifically based on the following legal bases when processing your personal data:
|Purpose of Processing
||Legal Framework of the RGPD
|Processing necessary for the execution of a contract under Article 6 (1) (b) of the RGPD and consent under the Article 6 (1) (a) of the RGDP, which stipulates that you may withdraw your data at any time by contacting WebPort Global at the address detailed below.
|Disclose personal data, such as contact information, to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal proceedings and other enforcement measures the law, and to comply with other legal obligations.
||Compliance with the legal obligation of Article 6 (1) (c) of the RGDP.
|Share personal data with our affiliated companies so we can provide marketing information about products and services that may interest you.
||Compliance with Article 6 (1) (a) of the RGDP, according to which you can withdraw your information at any time by contact WebPort Global in the contact details below or contact the third party in question.
|Share personal data in relation to a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of WebPort Global, a merger, consolidation, sale of assets or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
||Legitimate interests under Article 6 (1) (f) of the RGDP. *
|Disclose personal data to protect and defend our legal rights, interests and safety and that of our employees, agents and contractors; and to protect your safety and that of other WebPortGlobal.com users and members of the public.
|| Vital interests under Article 6 (1) (d) of the RGDP and the defense of legal actions.
|In relation to our Premium service, including the preparation of corporate reports on business, commercial sectors and opportunities of interest that may include personal data, such as demographic details and your role / position, that you have provided or that we have collected from third parties.
||Legitimate interests under Article 6 (1) (f) of the RGDP. *
The EU Data Protection Law establishes certain rights in favor of the interested parties. The rights are the following (referred to as the "Stakeholders' Rights"):
- The right of the interested party to receive detailed information on the processing of data (based on the transparency obligations of WebPort Global LLC).
- The right to access personal data.
- The right to correct or delete personal data (right to be forgotten)
- The right to restrict data processing.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object.
- * The right to object to automated decision-making, including profiling, which WebPort Global entrusts to itself and to third parties the legitimate interests for data processing.
These rights of the interested parties will be exercisable by you under the limitations established in the EU Data Protection Act. You can make a request to WebPort Global to exercise any of your rights, at the address and contact listed below. Your request will be treated in accordance with the EU Data Protection Act.
You can file a complaint regarding our compliance with the EU Data Protection Act to the Irish Data Protection Commission. We ask that you contact us in the first instance to give us the opportunity to address any concerns you may have. If you reside in another member state of the European Union, you can file a complaint with the local data protection regulator.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We can update this Privacy Notice to communicate possible changes in our practices and offers of services. If we modify this Privacy Notice, we will update the "effective date" & quot; and said changes will become effective once published. If we make any material changes to the way we use your personal information, we will notify you by prominently posting a notice of changes to WebPortGlobal.com.
¿ QUESTIONS? CONTACT US
We treat your privacy with the utmost respect. Any question, doubt or suggestion about how to improve our Privacy Notice, while we offer a high quality service, please contact us
. You can also write us at the following postal address:
WebPort Global LLC
2 Seaport Lane, 9th Floor
Boston, MA, 02210
It is our commitment to collaborate with our users to obtain a fair resolution regarding any privacy problem.
⇐ Back to Home